Students from partner universities benefit from a discount (tuition fees waived) and will pay € 2,000. The cost for students from non-partner universities amounts to € 3,000. Please check with your International Office whether your university has a partnership agreement with Institut Mines-Télécom Business School.
- All courses in the program (including French classes),
- Housing on a single-occupancy basis,
- Half board: breakfast and lunch, from Monday to Friday,
- 2 field trips,
- All activities planned in the courses,
- Free Internet access in the rooms and free wifi access on campus,
- Free access to the multimedia library,
- On-campus entertainment facilities,
- Welcome and farewell cocktails.
Cost does not include:
- Air ticket from your country to Paris and return,
- Transfer from airport to campus and return,
- Liability and health insurance,
- Local transportation weekly pass (subway/train to Paris, etc.),
- Dinners in the week and meals during the weekend,
- Weekend excursions.
Payment of the fees is due immediately upon confirmation of your registration by our Office and must be made before April 27th, 2018.
- Registration fee (€ 500.00): online secured payment by credit card. Guarantees your place in the program until full payment is made. The registration fee is non-refundable in case of cancellation
- Program fees (minus the reservation fees) are due immediately upon confirmation of your registration by our Office and must be made before April 27th, 2018, by online secured payment by credit card or by international wire transfer. Download the School’s bank information.
All cancellations must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The reservation fee is non-refundable.
- Cancellation before April 1st : full refund.
- Cancellation between April 1st and April 15th : 50 % of the program refunded.
- Cancellation between April 16th and April 27th : 25 % of the program refunded.
- Cancellation after April 27th : no refund.
The Summer School Flyer