Our MSc can be one or two-year programs starting early September. The last semester dedicated to a Master thesis must be done in a company or an academic research lab.
To be eligible for admission to the Master’s program, an applicant MUST:
Requirements to apply for a two-year program:
- hold a Bachelor’s degree (usually from a four-year program), or its equivalent
- hold a 4 to 5-year degree with 240 ECTS credits (no exception will be made) in Accountancy, Business or Management
All candidates must produce evidence of proficiency in English in the form of an internationally-recognized standardized test score amongst one of these following:
- TOEFL iBT – Test of English as a Foreign Language (minimum score 78)
- TOEIC – Test of English for International Communication, Listening & Reading (minimum score 750)
- CAE – Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- FCE – Cambridge English First
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System (minimum score 6)
The application process is divided into 5 steps. The first two will determine if your profile is suitable for the program.
Admission Fee: €80 (non refundable – payable via a secured link)
The full application process includes the following steps:
Part 1: Online application
Please complete your online Application before June 19, 2023. This step has to be finalized before the above-mentioned date; otherwise, the admission board will have to reject your application.
Part 2: Application assessment
The Admission Board will evaluate your educational background, English score and motivation to determine if your profile suits the program selected. At this step, we also check the authenticity of the degree and transcripts you previously submitted. If necessary, we reserve the right to contact the institution where you studied previously.
At this point, you should have received an invitation to pay an €80 application fee.
NB: If your degree and transcripts are not in English, we require a certified translation in English or French.
Part 3: Deffered interview
Once the application process is complete and validated, you will receive a link to record your interview. You will have 5 days to make this record.
A panel of two jury members will evaluate your interview.
Part 4: Admission
Your application will be presented to the Admissions Committee (planned each month, from Januray to June). If you are admitted, you will receive an admission letter and more information about enrolment procedures.