You wish to study at Institut Mines-Telecom Business School for a semester or a year, in the framework of a partnership between your home university and IMT-BS? With more than 130 international partner universities, IMT-BS has more than 20% of international students in all its programs (Bachelor, Masters of Science, Integrated Master in Management).
IMT-BS awarded the "Welcome to France" label
Institut Mines-Telecom Business School has been awarded the “Welcome to France” label by Campus France for a period of 4 years, as a guarantee of high-quality experience on campus for international students.
Aimed at ensuring international students the best possible student experience in the French higher education institutions, the “Welcome to France” label is based on 6 criteria:
- Quality and accessibility of information,
- Welcome services and facilities,
- Course offers,
- Life on campus,
- Quality of the post-graduation follow-up.
Every year, the School welcomes 30% international students to its campus in Evry.
You wish to apply to one of our exchange programs? A wide range of courses is available to our international students. Admission is made on the basis of an application form.
- Bachelor 1: French track (fall semester) and English track (spring semester)
- Bachelor 2: English track (fall semester) and French track (spring semester)
Double degree programs
- Universidad Del Salvador (USAL), Argentina
- Universidad Del Rosario, Colombia
- Esprit School of Business, Tunisia
- BRÉSIL: Pontificia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
- CHINE: Beijing Institute of Technology
- CHINE: Beijing Normal University
- CHINE: Beijing University of Post and Telecommunications – BUPT
- CHINE: Lanzhou University School of Management
- CHINE: Northwestern Polytechnical University
- CHINE: Xidian University
- COLOMBIE: La Universidad EIA, Escuela de Ingeniería de Antioquia
- CORÉE DU SUD: KAIST Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Daejeon
- INDE: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
- MEXIQUE: ITAM Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México
- THAÏLANDE: Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
- TUNISIE: Esprit School of Business