Integrated Master in Management (IMM)
Developing innovative, responsible, internationally-minded managers
Choosing the Integrated Master in Management (IMM) at Institut Mines-Telecom Business School, will equip you with the experience and skills needed to succeed as an innovative business manager and responsible entrepreneur open to a world of new opportunities.
The Integrated Master in Management takes 3 years to complete. It is open to candidates who are studying for, or who already have a 2-year or 3-year higher education qualification from a Preparatory School, French University or their equivalent from a foreign institution. Upon successful completion of the programme, you’ll be awarded an integrated 5-year master’s degree-level qualification in Management Sciences certified by the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research & Innovation and the Ministry for the Economy and Finance.
The programme offers its students 3 key features:
- A solid grounding in management sciences.
- Strong business skills, thanks to numerous placements, work experience and degree apprenticeship schemes.
- An industry-recognised specialism taken as an optional final-year module.
As Institut Mines-Telecom Business School’s flagship programme, our alumni are highly-appreciated by employers and sought-after for their management skills and expertise in new technologies.
Why study Business on the Integrated Master in Management
at Institut Mines-Telecom Business School?
You get more than just a master’s degree at Institut Mines-Telecom Business School. Choosing to study on our Integrated Master in Management, means you’ll get a learning experience with plenty of other benefits:
- We’ll prepare you for managing innovation and understanding the crucial importance of entrepreneurship in a globalised world;
- You’ll mix disciplines and cultures, gaining transverse knowledge and understanding through our project-based learning approach:
Semaine de la créativité et de l’innovation (student creativity & innovation week), Challenge Projets d’entreprendre® (student entrepreneurship challenge), Start-up week-end, Concours Boursier (stock market challenge), Innovation Game, Simulation de Négociation Climat… (negotiation game), personal tutoring and professional coaching.
Whichever course you choose, your learning experience will benefit from cutting-edge, multi-disciplinary and interactive teaching methods.
- You’ll be able to choose and design your own programme of study: our international business school gives you a choice of 14 specialisms, some of which are taught totally in English or as degree apprenticeship schemes. At the end of your studies, you’ll be able to offer employers high-level management skills coupled with real technological expertise.
- We’ll help you develop your international profile thanks to our network of 120 university partners located across the globe. You can also choose to study on our campus located at Virginia Tech in the USA! During your studies, you’ll be able to spend up to 33 months abroad in total.
- We are ranked No.1 Engineering & Business School group in France. Students who choose Institut Mines-Telecom Business School enjoy all the opportunities offered by an institution with a world-class reputation.
- We are an internationally-accredited Business School (AACSB ), and a member of the elite French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
- As a guarantee of the quality welcome offered international students, IMT-BS is awarded the “Bienvenue en France” certification.
- You’ll be joining an active world-wide IMT Business School alumni network made up of 17,000 professionals and industry experts working in France and across the globe.
- You’ll have a great student experience on a friendly campus, offering a rich and diverse range of sports, societies and clubs.
“When I was in the first year at Prep School, I already knew that Institut Mines-Telecom was the Business School I wanted to go to. For me, it was the only one that truly stood out against the others, especially because of its close links with the engineers at Telecom SudParis, but also due to the unique nature of the courses on offer. I’ve had absolutely no regrets about my choice. IMT-BS has helped me bring out certain character traits such as leadership skills, through my involvement in the Promo2tel student association. What I also appreciate here is the solidarity between students in everyday campus life and the strong ties we have with the alumni network”.
Léa Poitier, 1st year Integrated Master in Management (IMM)
+33 (1) 60 76 43 36/46 71