logo IMT-BS
Close this search box.
Logo IMT
International mobility

Academic exchange at IMT-BS

Are you a student enrolled at a partner school?

Our campus can welcome you for a semester or a year.
Courses are taught mainly in English.
A French Track is available on condition that you have passed language level B2: Integrated master M1 and Spring Semester in Bachelor 2nd year.

Courses at IMT-BS

Courses at IMT-BS can be viewed in our catalog.

See our courses

Please note:

Courses cannot be combined between years, semesters and programs.

Courses may be cancelled between the time you select them and the start of the course. If this is a legitimate reason to change your study contract, you will be asked to choose another course.

To assist you in your course selection, you will receive further information when the academic exchange application process opens.

Registration process

Consult your home university to find out whether a cooperation agreement exists with Institut Mines-Télécom Business School in your field and at your level of study, or consult our interactive map of partner institution networks.

If this is the case, you must follow the registration procedure of your home school. Once your home school has been assigned (selected) and accepted by our school, you will receive a link by email to fill in your application form. 

Admission is by application.

Once your application to Institut Mines-Télécom Business School has been accepted, you will receive an admission letter by email. This document will enable you to start the VISA application process (to be completed as soon as possible). You must also complete your administrative registration before or during the start of the school year. 

Objectives of administrative registration :

Obtain your student card
Access to the digital work environment (SI étudiants)
Join the French student social security system
You’ll receive a welcome pack containing a number of useful leaflets to help you settle in at Evry-Courcouronnes.

Once you’ve completed your administrative registration, you’ll need to contact the school of the course you’ve enrolled in to complete your enrolment (choice of options, etc.) if necessary.

echange_académique imtbs