The Bachelor program Management & New Technologies of IMT-BS is a post-baccalaureate diploma that can be accessed in the 1st or 2nd year. This program is only offered to French-speaking students.
During your last year of high school, you must register on Parcoursup and select the “Bachelor IMT-BS” entrance exam.
After the review of your application, you will be called to a motivation interview and an oral English test.
If you already have completed your first year of higher education studies (Bac +1), you can enter the second year of the Bachelor program directly on the basis of your application (outside Parcoursup).
To enter the Bachelor program, two admission paths are possible.
If you are in your final year of high school (Terminale) or have already obtained your baccalaureate, register on Parcoursup. Select the “Bachelor IMT-BS” entrance exam and, after paying the exam fees, you will be redirected to our internal exam platform for the organization of your oral exams.
Registration is required on both platforms, Parcoursup first, and then the "Bachelor IMT-BS" entrance exam.
- Average of French in Première (11th grade of high school) (3 transcripts of records) – coefficient 3
- Average of English in Première (11th grade of high school) (3 transcripts of records) and in Terminale (12th grade) (2 transcripts of records) – coefficient 4
- Average of the specialty* chosen in Première (11th grade of high school) (3 transcripts of records) and in Terminale (12th grade) (2 transcripts of records) – coefficient 5
* Candidates choose a speciality according to the field of study they come from. General courses are excluded.
- 20-minute individual interview with a jury of 2 people – coefficient 8
- English – 15-minute test – coefficient 4
Competitive entrance exam registration fees:
- Non-scholarship students: €50
- Scholarship students: €25
Tuition fees: €6,850 per year (for the academic year 2021-2022)
No scholarships are available for this program.
For students having completed their first year of higher education studies (Bac+1), the admission by application allows you to enroll directly in the second year of the program.
Candidates authorized to apply for admission to the second year of the Bachelor program must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a French baccalaureate obtained in France or abroad, or any French or foreign degree recognized as equivalent,
- Have completed at least the first year (post-baccalaureate) of higher education studies, i.e. 60 ECTS credits,
- Be in the process of obtaining a Bac+1 diploma with a GPA of 10/20 for the first two quarters or for the first semester only.
The following documents are required:
- Cover letter
- Identity document (Passport or ID card)
- Transcripts of records
- Baccalaureate diploma and score report
- Current school certificate
- Proof of a B1 level in English (TOEFL, TOEIC, etc.).
The candidate must send his/her complete file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Institut Mines-Telecom Business School
Service Admissions Bachelor 2
9 rue Charles Fourier
91011 ÉVRY Cedex
Please note: Registration will be rejected if all required documents together with payment of fees are not received by the deadline of May 20th of the current year.
An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent by our services.
Registration fees amount to €95 and are non-refundable. There is no specific rate for scholarship students. Payment of the fees is to be made by credit card, via a secure link provided by the Admissions Department.
Cost of the program:
The cost of the program is €6,850 per year (2021-2022 rate). No scholarships are available for this program.
In the event of a change in personal information (postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.), the applicant must inform the Admissions Department.
The applicant commits to regularly checking his/her email inbox, including the spam folder, as emailing is Institut Mines-Telecom Business School’s preferred means of sending out information.
If the application is accepted, the candidate will be convened for a motivation interview in French, on the campus of Institut Mines-Telecom Business School in Evry (Essonne) or by videoconference.
The candidate will be required to prove his/her identity by presenting a valid identification document bearing a recent photograph.
Admissions are decided by the IMT-BS Bachelor Program Admissions Jury, which meets in March and June. The decisions of the Admissions Jury are final and are made after reviewing the applicant’s file and conducting the motivation interview.
Each candidate is informed of the result of his/her admission by email. In case of admission, the candidate will have to pay a deposit of €800 on tuition fees directly to the School to confirm his/her registration within 4 weeks after his/her admission.
If a candidate fails to respect the prescribed deadlines, he/she is considered to have resigned.
Final admission is subject to the completion of the Bac+1 year and the validation of 60 ECTS credits, no later than November 30 of the year of admission.
The School will refund the full amount of the fee deposit in the following cases:
- non-validation of the ongoing year Bac+1 and therefore failure to obtain the 60 ECTS credits,
- failure to obtain a visa.
To be taken into account, the request for reimbursement must be emailed to the Admissions Department of the School at email@example.com, and accompanied by the relevant proof. The request must be submitted before November 30 of the year of admission.
- Registrations: December 1, 2021 to May 16, 2022
- Deadline for submission of complete application: May 20, 2022
- Motivation interview if eligible: on a rolling basis
- Admission results: in March and June 2022
The admitted candidate can request a deferral of integration (provided that he/she had confirmed his/her integration by paying the deposit).
An official and documented request must be made to the School Director who reserves the right to accept or refuse it.
In case of acceptance, the deferral is granted only for the following year and is not renewable.
The candidate who has requested and obtained a deferral of integration is not refunded of the deposit that he/she was asked to pay at the time of admission.
In case of non-integration in the next year, the candidate loses the benefit of his/her admission as well as his/her deposit.
In case of refusal of the deferral by the School, the deposit paid at the time of admission will not be refunded.