Institut Mines-Télécom Business School, with Saint-Cyr Formation Continue, organizes a three-day outdoor bootcamp in Chambéry from 10th to 12th, february 2020. This new short program is a way, for the participants, to develop leadership in a complex and uncertain environment.
- 8 to 11 concrete scenarios, in teams of 8 to 12 supervised by a mentor;
- A debriefing led by the mentors after each simulation;
- 1 military leader’s testimony on « optimizing human potential »;
- Times of conviviality and sharing;
- 2 sessions of transposition into the context of management ;
- 1 synthesis to establish a roadmap.
Some scenarios involve physical solicitation. They are valuable as a tool educational and are not mandatory. The level of these activities is appropriate and accessible to the abilities of the participants, even if they are not very athletic.