Nomination is accepted if it meets the following requirements:
Partners are asked to send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org according the nomination deadline listed below.
In order to secure a student exchange at IMT-BS, you must first apply through your home university.
After you have been successfully nominated to Institut Mines-Télécom Business School, you will receive an automated email containing all the information you need to start with your application, including the Application Process for Incoming Exchange Students (PDF) that will help you to understand the entire application procedure in France.
Your application will be handled via Mobility Online, an online management tool that is used for handling your mobility file during your stay at IMT-BS. Please see our Mobility-Online Application step-by-step Instructions (PDF) that will guide you through the application procedure.
It is important that we receive your valid e-mail address once you have been nominated ― and don’t forget to regularly check your mails because all important information is communicated electronically.
The nominated students submit their applications online by using the online application portal Mobility-Online of Institut Mines-Télécom Business School, and include the listed enclosures in their application. If all enclosures are submitted online.
1. The nominations should be sent to email@example.com by 15 April/ 15 October.
2. Fill in a MOBILITY-ONLINE APPLICATION no later than 15 May / 30 October. There is no need to send a paper copy of the application.
3. Register to the application system and enter your personal data, upload all application required documents and prepare a study plan. Mobility-Online Application step-by-step instructions will guide you through the process.
4. All required documents to upload are listed within Application Process for Incoming Exchange Students
5. Once all required documents and information are uploaded and your application is accepted, you will receive an Admission Letter and information about living and studying in Evry.
9 rue Charles Fourier, 91000 Evry, France