How to apply
Institut Mines-Télécom Business School welcomes you to study with us for a semester or two as an exchange student!
If you are interested in a student exchange at Institut Mines-Télécom Business School, you should start by contacting the International Office at your home university as you have to be officially nominated for a student exchange.
Exchange students do not pay any tuition fees for their studies. Studies completed at IMT-BS will be transferred to your home university degree, but remember to discuss the credit transfer with your home institution first.
Please see IMT-BS institutional partnership global network to find out if your university has a bilateral agreement with Institut Mines-Télécom Business School.
KEY DATES AND DEADLINES
FALL SEMESTER INTAKE (S1)
March 1 – May 30
SPRING SEMESTER INTAKE (S2)
September 1 – November 30
HOW TO APPLY
Carefully fill out your Online Application Form. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. Please note that you can edit the application form later on by yourself from your personal online account. Please note that filling in the online application is only the first step in your application process and that there are still further steps that need to be taken before your application is complete. After you have filled in your online application form, you will automatically receive a confirmation email asking you to proceed with the online registration and containing further instructions.
You will have received an email confirming that the application process has started. Click on the link in end of the email. Fill in your Date of birth (DD.MM.YYYY) and click “Next step”.
Attention: Put the same date of birth as you entered in your application!
Create a username and a password with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 characters, at least one number, at least one upper case letter and no special characters. As soon as you have entered your login and password information, click “Continue”. You will see a message confirming your successful online registration.
Enter or Login into Mobility-Online portal. You will automatically be directed to your application account. You will then receive an e-mail about the application procedure explaining the following steps of the application process.
(For registered users only)
Complete personal data: Click “Complete Personal Data” to complete your personal details. Save the data by clicking “Create”.
* This data will be collected by Institut Mines-Télécom Business School in the purposes of the application and admission process and conserved for a period of three (3) years from the date of collection, or for the period of time deemed strictly necessary for handling your student file. According to the French Data Protection Law (“Loi n°2018-493) set by the GDPR and Data Protection Regulation Directive (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to access, rectification or erasure, restriction of processing, objection and data portability. Please address you request at email@example.com
For more information, please read “IMT-BS Data Protection Policy” (in French only).
Gather and upload all required application documents on the online platform within your Mobility-Online account:
- Valid scan of the identification document (copy of passport for non-EU citizens or valid residence card from host EU country)
- ID photo
- Motivation letter (Personal statement)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official academic transcript for two previous semesters + list of courses from current semester certified by your home institution. If in another language other than English, French, Spanish, you will need to submit an official translation.
- English language proficiency certificate from your home institution’s English Department or an official English language certificate or a language certificate signed by an English language teacher at your home institution / International Coordinator
- French language certificate from your home institution’s French Department or an official French language certificate (TCF, DELF or DALF) (if you are applying for a study program or courses in French)
- Learning Agreement with selected courses (Erasmus+ Learning Agreement for students applying through Erasmus+ grant)
During the application process, you should choose your desired study path (Bachelor, Grande École or Master of Sciences) and select courses afterwards.
To help you with the selection of your courses, we invite you to consult the list of courses offered in English by IMT-BS.
2. Learning Agreement
Have you have selected the courses at IMT-BS?
Now, you should get an approval of the study program with chosen courses (from your International coordinator first and then at IMT-BS). You would need to create a Learning Agreement. The Learning Agreement contains the courses you are planning to take and the ECTS credits allocated.
Get the template for an IMT-BS Learning Agreement (available within your online account).
Students coming from European partner school (Erasmus+ students) should contact the International coordinator of your home university to request a Erasmus+ Learning Agreement template.
Fill out the Learning Agreement correctly:
- Complete the correct contact details for your home institution and for IMT-BS.
- Fill out the courses
- Complete the course unit code (ex, ECO 4702)
- Complete the course title (Ex, Collaborative Economics)
- Make sure your Learning Agreement is signed and stamped by your home university and yourself.
To help you with the selection of your courses, please contact Mrs. Hannah VRTIC-ZENINO / Academic Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have completed all the above-mentioned steps, your application is ready to be submitted. Click the “Submit your application” button. The International Office will receive your application with all submitted enclosures and will screen it.
Acceptance information is available about 1-2 weeks after the application deadline.
- Students admitted for the Fall semester (S1) will receive confirmation of their admission by email in early July.
- Students admitted for Spring Semester (S2) will be notified of their admission by email in early December.
The International Coordinator will upload the Admission Letter and Certificate of Accommodation directly into your online Account.
Students who need a visa will receive the originals by post.
In the last stage, in order to complete your student file, you are asked to upload documents required for enrolment:
- Health Insurance including repatriation and public liability insurance
- Original copy of your birth certificate with filiation and a certified legal in English / Spanish / French translation
- Student Visa (for students outside of the EU)
For all questions related to enrolment, please refer to Clémentine LEBRET / International Student Officer at email@example.com
A Bachelor’s degree in English in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States, with having stayed in the respective country when studying for the Bachelor’s degree
Secondary education in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States
or are a citizen of one of the following countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, United States of America
For technical support and questions related to the Mobility-Online platform and your account, please refer to Mrs. Ljubov GAVRILJUK / Mobility-Online Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org