The transition from the banking and financial sector towards more responsible and sustainable finance : this is the subject of the workshop which will take place on November 27, 2020 at the Gustave Eiffel University (Campus Champs-Sur-Marne). Co-organized by IRG (from the University of Paris Est Créteil and the University of Gustave Eiffel) and LITEM (from Institut Mines-Télécom Business School and the University of Evry Val d’Essonne), the objective of this workshop is to discuss how different forms of innovation can contribute to responsible and sustainable finance.
Call for papers
Whether you are a researcher in finance, entrepreneurship, strategy, marketing, management control, human resources management or even information systems, your contributions to our understanding of innovations in the banking and financial sector are welcome! The purpose of this workshop is to give participants the opportunity to discuss their work and interact to build collaborative research projects.Conference participants can then submit their article to one of the following two special issues of journals:
- Innover pour une finance responsable et durable, Revue Innovations. Revue d’Economie et de Management de l’Innovation (Cat. 3 FNEGE) ;
- Innovating for responsible and sustainable finance, Revue Innovations. Journal of Innovation Economics and Management (Cat. 3 FNEGE).
Please note that a Poster Pitch session is also offered to master’s and doctoral students !
Important dates to remember :
- 12 June 2020: Submission deadline of the abstract
- 10 July 2020: Notification of review results
- 23 October 2020: Submission deadline of full paper