Bachelor in Management & IT
Bachelor in Management and Information Technology: course overview
Institut Mines-Telecom Business School’s Bachelor in Management and Information Technology is an exciting and innovative undergraduate course. This intensive 3-year programme of study, experience abroad and business placements is designed to make you industry-ready for the national and international job market. Many of our graduates also decide to continue their studies at Masters level or higher.
We’ve built the course upon 4 interrelated foundations:
- Knowledge: you’ll develop a deep understanding of the underlying principles and concepts in the management sciences, especially in the area of information technology.
- Practical expertise: we’ll provide you with the technical and management skills you need along with real world opportunities to practice them, so that you’re truly ready for the workplace.
- Interpersonal skills: our personal development programme will help you build the attributes and confidence to realise your full potential.
- An international mind-set: you’ll enjoy opportunities to experience a new culture and learn more about life elsewhere and about yourself.
Not only is IMT-BS a member of the elite French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, but you’ll also benefit from a unique opportunity to mingle and study with students from Telecom SudParis engineering school located on the same campus. The blended nature of our learning community will open you up to different ways of approaching business problems and offer you new horizons.
As a guarantee of the quality welcome offered international students, IMT-BS is awarded the “Bienvenue en France” certification in July 2019.
English courses for exchange students are only available in Semester 1, Year 2 of the Bachelor’s program :
- First year : 100% french taught
- Second year : the first semester is taught in English – the second semester is thaught in French
- Third year : abroad
Why choose the Bachelor in Management and Information Technology?
Upon successful completion of the course, you’ll be awarded a 3-year bachelor’s degree-level qualification certified by the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research & Innovation and the Ministry for the Economy & Finance. It also opens the door to postgraduate study on Grande Ecole or Masters programmes at top French business schools and universities.
The Bachelor in Management and Information Technology offers its students 7 distinctive key features:
on a friendly 6-hectare campus!
You’ll develop an international mindset, thanks to a mandatory semester abroad, classes taught in English, and a long tradition of welcoming international students from other institutions onto our programmes.
4 internationally-recognised certifications
to demonstrate a range of skills
Testing on software applications): we will train you to a very high level of proficiency in both Microsoft Excel and Access.