Three days of “atypical” work, outside Paris and mainly “outdoor”, in groups and individually, to develop leadership in a complex and uncertain environment:
Three key points :
– the adventure must be confusing;
– the creation of a community of trust is essential;
– goodwill and willingness are required.
Graduated from Ensimag and INSEAD, Jean-Philippe has been supporting companies in their strategic and operational challenges in the field of digital transformation. He is passionate about new technology and entrepreneurship. Jean-Philippe is the Directeur of the Executive MBA of IMT-BS and lecturer at HEC on new technologies and prospective for over 5 years. After having founded, developed and sold InovenAltenor (to Orange – The French leading Telco operator), he develops today Whoz.com, a startup specialized in BtB Artificial Intelligence .
500 EUROS + Trajet
By living a strong and offbeat experience, the goal is to:
– Encourage the creation of TEAM SPIRIT within and between cohorts, sharing the same culture and a professional community ;
– Develop collective situational intelligence and collaborative operating methods;
– Strengthen decision-making and action capacity in degraded environments.
– To Improve analytical, decision-making and action capacities in new situations;
– To Develop the values of solidarity, mutual aid and a sense of solidarity;
– To foster a sense of collective action, commitment and surpassing oneself;
– To Facilitate the integration of each other and mutual goodwill in the service of promotion;
– To Develop the release and intelligence of personal and collective situations.
The training is structured around the following program:
– 8 to 11 concrete scenarios, in teams of 8 to 12 supervised by a mentor;
– A debriefing led by the mentors after each simulation;
– 1 military leader’s testimony on “optimizing human potential”;
– Times of conviviality and sharing;
– 2 sessions of transposition into the context of management ;
– 1 synthesis to establish a roadmap.
Accessibility of activities / prerequisites:
– Some scenarios involve physical solicitation. They are valuable as a tool
educational and are not mandatory. The level of these activities is appropriate and
accessible to the abilities of the participants, even if they are not very athletic;
– The activities take place in the mountains in winter. Climatic conditions can be
rigorous (snow, cold, etc.)
Bac + 3 years minimum – 5 years’ professional experience minimum – English B2