Developing responsible research
Institut Mines-Telecom Business School’s commitment to digital innovation, responsibility and social inclusion is articulated through its laboratory and research center. Aligned to its values of boldness, excellence, openness and responsibility, IMT-BS’s research structures are central to our ability to deliver impactful conceptual and applied knowledge to academic, industry and policy-shaping audiences.
The aims of our research are to:
- work collaboratively to benefit our partners (society, organizations, public authorities, the academic world)
- investigate the effects of digital transformation on social, economic, environmental and political actors
- challenge assumptions about the potential for social, economic and technological development
- follow the rules of scientific integrity
- conduct inclusive research that takes account of diverse perspectives
- innovate on method, theory and practice
- anticipate the impact of digitality on tomorrow and for future generations
Laboratory in Innovation, Technologies,
Economy and Management (LITEM)
LITEM (EA 7363) is a research laboratory focused on the management and economic sciences.
It is attached to the doctoral school “Sciences de l’Homme et de la Société” (ED SHS) of the University of Paris-Saclay and is placed under the dual direction of Institut Mines-Télécom Business School (IMT-BS) and the University of Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE).