The MSc in International Management is a highly coveted qualification recognized throughout the United States, Great Britain and increasingly in Asia. It has been designed for international managers specialised in information systems as well as candidates interested in developing research skills.
The course offers a rigorous academic programme of study providing managers with the skills required to occupy decision-making roles within private organisations or public bodies.
Develop global skills to manage international projects & multicultural teams.
Our graduates are equipped to face the modern-day challenges of business:
- Information technology is shaping continuous change in organisations. You’ll develop the skills and understanding required to be able to integrate the power and potential of technology into your managerial reasoning,
- The international nature of processes and communication means businesses specifically seek out managers with the talent to manage a globalised flow of information. This course focuses on you acquiring the skills required to succeed as an international manager
- This Master of Science is registered as DNM (Diplôme National de Master) under the name Master Management de l’Innovation RNCP 35910 – CPF 317 407
- Registration closes: June 20, 2022
- Next intake : September 2022