Contact & FAQ

Select a section

Contact & FAQ

Contact Us




Mrs. Perrine CEZARD

International Development and Inbound Mobility Manager

Phone: +33 1 60 76 41 22


Ms. Clementine LEBRET

International Students Affairs Officer

Phone: +33 1 60 76 41 22



Phone (Switchboard)

+33 (1) 60 76 40 40


Visit us

9 rue Charles Fourier, 91000 Evry, France


If you want to join IMT-BS for an exchange, you need to get in touch with your home university and get yourself nominated. Then IMT-Bs will get in touch with you and explain the application process.

Duration of stay can be 1 semester or whole year. You also have the possibility of       being nominated for just one and then extend your stay here but we will need your   home university permission.

  For extension of your exchange, get in touch with

You can find the details from our catalog. You get the code from our website and search on the catalog.

No, IMT-BS only allows courses from one single program, either MSc or Bachelor or Masters in Management.

Yes, IMT-BS also offer courses in English that does not require you to speak French.

Yes, IMT-BS also offer French as a Foreign Language course. Even if you have never learnt French, you can enroll for this course.

The required level of knowledge of English at Institut Mines-Télécom Business School is B2.For more details please refer to How to apply.

Below are the documents needed for your arrival in France?

  • Passport/ EU ID card
  • Visa, valid for the whole duration of course (for non-European)
  • Health Insurance
  • Personal Liability Insurance
  • French Translated Birth certificate
  • All the details can also be found on our website.

Yes, if your home university provide you a format of Learning Agreement, you can use that else you can use IMT-BS format.


IMT-BS will send the original transcript to your home university after 2 months of your completion of exchange semester. If your home university makes an urgent request for transcript, we can provide you with a temporary transcript of record.

No, but can always apply for Erasmus+ grant.

Yes, we have students’ residence, MAISEL. You should book a room online and get it validated by a booking deposit (200 €) to be paid by credit card. The application starts 4 weeks before arrival.

Yes, you can stay outside students’ residence.

The Spring Semester 2021 will be conducted through online mode.

Yes, if the international travelling guidelines/rules permits you are welcome to stay in France for your exchange semester.

At present there is a high demand for student accommodation therefore we cannot guarantee your stay .It depends upon availability.

You are recommended to lookout for other places as well.

  • Yes, If you are staying in France
  • No, if you are staying outside France.