Select a section


grant imt-bs

This grant is based on social criteria, depending on family resources : you have to live in France for at least two years and being linked to a tax household (father, mother or legal guardian) that has been living in France for the last two years.

To make a request of ERASMUS grant, please take contact with your university of origin.

Depending on your country of origin, contact the French embassy for further information on scholarships which might be proposed. You may also search for French companies who offer scholarships, such as TOTAL.