Welcoming international students in the best possible conditions and developing international mobility lie at the heart of the priorities and strategy of IMT-BS.
Foreign language learning is a key element in the educational strategy of our business school.
IMT-BS focuses its international development activities on four main areas:
- Promotion of international mobility for students and faculty
- Welcome to its campus of many students from all over the world
- Development of international research programs
- Enhanced teaching methods for language learning, intercultural understanding and outreach to the world.
This transnational and cross-border strategy creates opportunities and challenges in terms of innovation, quality and competitiveness in higher education.
To support the exponential growth and diversification of transnational higher education, Institut Mines-Telecom Business School, in synergy with Télécom SudParis, leans on two cornerstones:
- Further developing the strengths of the Institut Mines-Télécom Group,
- Enhancing its distinguishing features: entrepreneurship, digital transformation and social responsibility.
These objectives will be achieved through transversal internationalization actions:
- Increasing the international mobility of support staff and faculty,
- Developing strategic partnerships and offshore programs,
- Establishing innovative cooperation between IMT-BS and emerging countries.
As an international business school, IMT-BS promotes mobility. Every year, some 400 students go abroad to study for an academic exchange or a double degree.
INSTITUTIONAL NETWORK OF INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS
Institut Mines-Telecom Business School offers its students, faculty and staff an international network of 130 international partner universities located around the world on 6 continents, in 52 countries.
Institut Mines-Telecom Business School has been awarded the “Welcome to France” label for a period of 4 years. This label is a guarantee of the quality of the School’s international student experience.
At IMT-BS, you will enjoy working in a multicultural and multilingual environment. The proficiency in several foreign languages is a major asset in terms of employability. That is why IMT-BS provides you with a choice of 10 foreign languages. For language courses, you will be placed in a group adapted to your level.
The Integrated Master in Management program (IMM) offers the possibility to follow the 2nd year (M1) entirely in English (English Track) and 3rd year majors (M2) also taught in English.
Life on campus offers many opportunities for exchange and sharing: accommodation, cultural and sports associations, leisure activities…
Spend a year (or more) with one of our partners and obtain a double degree, i.e. a degree from the partner institution in addition to the IMT-BS degree. Spend your 3rd and final year abroad in one of the 6 partner institutions offering a double degree with our School.
With a double degree, you can add international value to your CV and significantly improve your employability in France and abroad!