- Bachelor Management & New Technologies
- Integrated Master in management (Grande Ecole)
- Masters of Science
- DOUBLE DEGREE
- Executive Education
- Partenariat doctoral
- Faculty – Research
- Intellectual contributions
- About the School
- EXPERIENCE AT IMT-BS AND STUDENT LIFE
- Entrepreneurship at IMT-BS
- Social and sustainable commitment
- Values & missions
- International Outreach
- Outgoing – International mobility
- Partner area
Institut Mines-Télécom Business School offers Double Degree programs in Master of Sciences in the following study fields:
- MSc in International Management (IM)
- MSc Management of Innovation in the Digital Economy (MIDE)
- Capital University of Economics and Business (CUEB)
- Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT)
- Lanzhou University School of Management
- Beijing Normal University (BNU)
- Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU)
- Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT)
- Xidian University
SOUTH KOREA :
- Students with at least a Bachelor or currently enrolled in a first year of Master’s program in the relevant field of study
- Students must be nominated by their home university
- Students are eligible for either Master 1 or Master 2 level (subject to terms and condition of the partnership)
- Students should have a B2 level in English with the following test scores: TOEFL > 78 IBT or TOEIC > 750 or IELTS > 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2[JM7] or TOEFL 70 or TOEIC 700 or IELTS 5.5 + IEC or Native Language: English or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years) or a placement English online test available at the time of your acceptance into the program
Please Note: For detailed decription of terms and conditions, students should refer to the Double Degree Agreement between IMT-BS and their home university.
ONLINE APPLICATION IN 10 STEPS
Complete your Online Application Form with care. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. Please note that you can edit the application form later on by yourself in your personal online account. Please note that filling in the online application is just the first step of your application and there are still further steps that need to be completed before your application is complete. After you have filled in you online application form, you will automatically receive an email of confirmation asking you to proceed the registration online and with further instructions application form.
You have received an email confirming that the application process has started. Click on the link in end of the email. Fill in your Date of birth (DD.MM.YYYY) and click “Next step”.
Attention: Put the same date of birth as you entered in your application!
Create a username and a password that have minimum 6 and maximum 12 characters, at least one number, at least one upper case letter and no special characters. As soon as login and password information entered, click on the “Continue”. You will see a message about the successful online registration.
Enter or Login to Mobility-Online portal (you are automatically directed to your application account). You will receive an e-mail about the application procedure after this. All the following steps of the application process will explained in this e-mail.
Complete personal data: Click “Complete Personal Data” link to complete your personal details. Save the data by clicking on “Create”-button.
* This data will be collected by Insitut Mines-Télécom Business School in the pupruses of application and admission process and conserved for a period of three (3) years from the date of collection, or for the period of time deemed strictly necessary for handling your student file. According to the French Data Protection Law (“Loi n°2018-493) set by the GDPR and Data Protection Regulation Directive (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to access, rectification or erasure, restriction of processing, objection and data portability. Please address you request at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please read “IMT-BS Data Protection Policy” (in French only).
- Valid passport or ID card
- ID photo
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Undergraduate degree or diploma with a legalised translation in French, English or Spanish
- Certified transcripts from prior graduate programs with a certified translation in English or French
- English language proficiency certificate (can be uploaded at the latest stage)
EasySpeaking Test : minimum score B2 level
TOEFL iBT – Test of English as a foreign language (score minimum 78)
TOEIC – Test of English for international communication, Listening & Reading (score min 750)
CAE – Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
FCE – Cambridge English First
IELTS – International English Language Testing System (score minimum 6)
Legalise the copy or copies of your degree(s) which you need to upload. Use the proper legalisation method. Also, note that if a translation is required, it has to be done by a sworn translator and the translation also has to be legalised (in English, French or Spanish).
Transcripts do not need to be legalised. It is sufficient if they are certified by the awarding institution.
Once you have completed all the above mentioned steps, your application is ready to be submitted. Click on the link “Submit your application”-button. The Admission Office will receive your application with all submitted enclosures and will sreen it.
In order to finalize your application, you will need to pay an application fee 80€. You will receive an invitation to pay an application fee with the secured link for payment. Please upload the payment receipt into your online account.
As soon as the application with all enclosures submitted and its fee is paid, your application is being formally verified. Please wait for the return email from Admission’s Officer.
We will review your data and will check the downloaded documents. If your application data is incomplete or there is an appropriate document upload, you will be notified by email if you have some missing elements or some documents should require revision. Screening or verification for authenticity of your documents is a Step of this procedure.
Verification can take up to 4 weeks after application submission.
IMT-BS Admission Board organizes a Skype interview. MSc program Director and IMT-BS Associate Dean of Study programs will take part of this interview. This interview allows us to see your motivation for the program and your communication skills.
After the Admission Committee, you will be notified by email of the result of admission.
An invitation for tuition fee deposit will be sent with the direct link for payment.
At the latest stage, in order to complete your student file, you are asked to upload enrollment required documents online.
This step is not mandatory.
You can always provide us with the following documents on arrival: